RE: InternetNews - Product News -- Internet Explorer 6 Beta to be Released This Quarter

 Date:  Fri, 02 Mar 2001 06:52:47 -0500
 To:  "JCS" <eandscon(at)javanet.com>
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 04:08 AM 3/2/01 , you wrote:
>When replying to a message please decide if it's of general interest to the
>mailing list first. Posts that do not contribute to the thread content, are
>aimed at a single individual, or do not contribute to the increased
>knowledge base of list readers, should be sent by private e-mail to the
>subscriber(s) concerned.
>

>Thank you.
>Jennifer C. Swartz

Why thanks Jennifer, but that was what is often called a "funny", sometimes
this stuff called "HUMOR" is a good thing. Whether it contributes to the
group knowledge base or not.

You should try it sometimes!

I *promise* we won't send messages to the entire list reading you the riot
act for trying to make the folks on the list smile. That would be rude,
inconsiderate and just all around, not very friendly. Not to mention OFF
TOPIC for the list because it
would be aimed at a single individual, AND not contribute to the increased
knowledge base of list readers.

Have a nice day, Jennifer.
Fuzzy.