Re: Not HTML

 Date:  Mon, 05 Mar 2001 16:28:30 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Michael,

Kate, is offering good advise, and I would like to add to it just a little.

It is my opinion that she has the "mechanics" wired, she is right about the
potential headache for the webmaster. But I think one of the most important
things to remember is that no matter how you wind up arranging it, you put
it in WRITING. In other words this needs to be a contractual item agreed to
in writing by both parties before it actually happens.

I know that being a "beginner" and probably an all-round nice person to
start with, you are inclined to skip that formal "contract" stuff and just
do the job. When I was just starting out, I could think of all kinds of
good reasons not to use a REAL CONTRACT.

Every single solitary one of them were dumb, in the long run.

But, that is just my personal experience, your actual mileage may vary!

HTH,
Fuzzy.