Re: FW: Networking

 Date:  Fri, 09 Mar 2001 19:45:28 -0500
 To:  "Molly Brewer" <mwb(at)alpha.rwu.edu>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Molly.

Dare I say ANYONE would be very very hard pressed to find a more
knowledgeable and experienced group of coders than right here. Some of the
folks who are part of the actual CREATION process for new web languages and
techniques are right here on this basics list.*Join* the HWG. READ and ASK
QUESTIONS of this list, it will be the best money you ever spent.

HTH,
Fuzzy.