Re: Web Hosting

 Date:  Sun, 11 Mar 2001 21:59:30 -0500
 To:  "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>,
"HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Mikey. Please, take my word for this:

Print Ted's message and stick it on your wall somewhere. It is a classic
and probably the best damned explanation of THE FACTS I have ever seen in
my entire life.

Ted, I know you're struggling to get up off the floor right about now, but
. . .

Well, I don't know what to say, except that . . . I just printed it.

:-)
Fuzzy
<hat off, exposing bald spot on top of a mountain of hair>