Re: Table question (displaying an html file in a cell....)

 Date:  Tue, 10 Apr 2001 19:55:07 -0400
 To:  "Ed Peddycoart" <ed(at)celticblues.com>,
"HWG-Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ed,

I believe that would "need" the dreaded . . . FRAMES.

Ya'll don't be bashful about speaking up if I'm missing something.

Me being me, I would propose that you consider having the activated link
open a new browser window with a clearly marked warning that is about to
happen, and a easily findable JavaScript button to close it once it's open,
- before you "resort" to frames.

Don't forget to put a simple version of your site navigation at the bottom
of that new window's page anyway . . . for the slow folks ;-).

FWIW,
HTH.
Fuzzy.