Re: PowerPoint Presentation Problem

by "Mike O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:25:46 -0400
 To:  LDavis3858(at)aol.com,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Lilli,

a powerpoint file must have a powerpoint file extension (.ppt) to start
with. "Converting" a PP presentation to HTML is a very very very hit and
miss proposition (at the very least).

The URL would be handy for those brave enough to attempt to view the page,
that will be necessary to get more specific and accurate then the sentence
above..

HTH,
Fuzzy.