Re: WYSIWYG editor for clients to use

by "Mike O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>

 Date:  Fri, 27 Apr 2001 10:11:11 -0400
 To:  ErthWlkr(at)aol.com,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 09:21 AM 4/27/2001 , ErthWlkr(at)aol.com wrote:
[ . . . ]although at some point in the future I believe we'll all be in the
WYSIWYG mode.

Sure, give me nightmares. Whadda you care :-).

>The Design Mode - and I'm only talking about this specific part of the
>package - is recommended for light work - ie setting up initial design, fine
>tuning tables, etc.  Not for the heavy lifting that a Dreamweaver is used for.

No wonder I have back problems !!!! I have been using NotePad !!!!

><<Whenever we decide we need to
>spend time and money on a new software, one consideration is that it will
>help us land a job or a contract.>>
>
>Actually I try to find a piece of software that will help me process my work
>faster which translates to more productive time which equates to greater
>profit. Software doesn't equal marketing.
>
>But now I've probably started another fire....  :-)

Well, consider this adding fuel then: You got the right plan Man. Folks
that buy software to "land contracts" get my predatory instincts in an
uproar - an easy meal for a capable, hungry developer you know. I'd say I
wish I had a nickle for every one of them I have seen get sent packing, but
I do have. You see, they usually hire me to fix the "stuff".

:-)
Fuzzzzy.
<bashful as ever>