Re: Designing for WebTV

 Date:  Thu, 10 May 2001 17:35:37 -0400
 To:  "Lauren Hanka" <bluejay(at)starband.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Lauren,

to try and answer your question(s) in my ever so humble direct way, let me
be very indirect:

Research your intended viewer demographics *carefully* before you ever
begin to layout the site. If those demographics say WebTV will meet your
customers expected numbers in six months - write to Web TV !!

Of course, that's just my humble opinion :-).
Fuzzy.