Re: Network Solutions

 Date:  Sun, 13 May 2001 10:10:40 -0400
 To:  "Richard and Jolene Johnson" <jonric(at)tx3.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:52 PM 5/12/01 , Richard and Jolene Johnson wrote:
>I guess maybe the way to end this email is to ask if anyone out there is
>actually happy with their domain registrar!

Wow. I hate to be the odd man out but . . .

I guess over the years I have registered a few hundred names.  The *only*
time I have had problems is when I have failed to read and follow their
direction (to the letter).

Now , , , I'm not qualifying their delays in processing as a 'problem'
despite it being quite inconvenient in most cases, because that was not (in
my opinion) an error. If you'll do a little reading you will quickly see
that they process a TREMENDOUS volume of names (in addition to
changes/modifications) so many in fact, it is quite remarkable they can do
~anything~ in a timely manner ~ever~. Especially considering there is an
'executive board' (a bunch of suits who by their nature screw up anything
they can get their hands on - you know *executive administrators*).

FWIW,
Fuzzy