Re: . . . Solutions <read this>

 Date:  Sat, 19 May 2001 09:00:12 -0400
 To:  "Richard and Jolene Johnson" <jonric(at)tx3.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jolene. All.

Please. Let me step in here for just a second.

I have insight that can be useful.

Jolene: You are misinterpreting Brian's message. He IS NOT 'slamming' you.
He is being direct and straight forward and means no personal offense to
you. You may not like what he said - but it's not kicking sand in your face
as you are interpreting it.

Brian: Please forgive me for putting words in your mouth and speaking of
you in the third person. But as anyone on this list (for a while) can tell
you: I have *exactly* the same problem you are experiencing, pretty
frequently - even face to face.

Trust me on this one!
Fuzzy