Re: Designing for WebTV

by "Mike O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>

 Date:  Mon, 21 May 2001 09:24:31 -0400
 To:  jtpolk(at)texas.net
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 08:35 AM 5/21/2001 , Jim Tom Polk wrote:
[ . . .]

>I think it a positive good that the Irish no longer have to face ''No
>Irish Need Apply'' signs and that discrimination against Irish in
>college admissions has ceased.
[ . . .]

I don't. Speaking as a (very) Irish guy, it's my opinion that our people
have gotten entirely too soft because of this.

Hell, these days it's getting really hard to find enough bar fights to keep
a guy busy and out of "real" trouble - especially on Sunday night! It
didn't used to be that way. You could round up five or six Irish buddies
and go out with them. That way if there wasn't already a decent fight where
you went, you could start your own. But Noooooooooo, not any more.
Everybody's gone soft!

:-)
Fuzzy