Re: heavily O.T. [was Net Solutions... let it rest in peace]

 Date:  Tue, 22 May 2001 07:51:43 -0400
 To:  susie <susie(at)execpc.com>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Susie,

Here is a thought.

We all know we are not supposed to send those thank you's to the list. But
frequently, a mystery is left hanging regarding a particular problem and
the fix that resolved it.

How about, for those that care to, reply to the list and amend the subject
with <thanks and . . .> and then in the body of the message put a summary
of the fix along with thanks to those who helped.

I think the list Mom might let us get away with that and I know for sure I
would _love_ to see some type of follow up on some of the more . . . .
complex/vexing(?) problems that pop up here.

I know, I know. "Define complex/vexing." Hey, I didn't say it was a
*perfect* idea!

FWIW,
Fuzzy.