Re: Please check this site. <nope>

 Date:  Tue, 29 May 2001 07:01:06 -0400
 To:  Michael <mikemckee(at)cablespeed.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jolene,

I hate to be the guy to rain on your parade, but until you get rid of the
spacing between the table cells that page is *always* going to display
weirdly for some NN users.

It's a known issue with NN.

<.tr>
<.td>all the content you want with no extra spacing<./td><.td>More content
the way you want with no extra spacing<./td>
<./tr>

will work consistently.

<.tr>
		<.td>all the content you want with no extra spacing<./td>
			<.td>More content the way you want with no extra spacing<./td>
<./tr>

Absolutely, positively WILL display weird spacing anomalies in NN on some
machines.

But of course, using a fixed 600+ pixel table and using a 4.X transitional
DTD is going to limit your audience so much a little thing like this may be
of no concern anyway.

HTH,
Fuzzy