Re: Tables in Netscape 6.0

 Date:  Tue, 12 Jun 2001 22:05:42 -0400
 To:  "Mirella Batista" <mbatista(at)yunque.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 09:20 PM 6/12/01 , Mirella Batista wrote:
>Hello!
>
>I am currently working on a site and am just about pulling my hair out
>trying to figure out why, oh why, do my tables (in Nestcape 6.0) keep
>showing spaces between images, when there aren't any!

Mirella,

I do believe you have been bitten by the Netscape Bug. I had hoped it had
been exterminated in 6.X but apparently not.

See, NN really has a problem with spaces between an ending td and the next
beginning td in ~every~ version prior to that one too.

<.tr>
<.td>all the content you want<./td><.td>all the content you want<./td>
<./tr>

is ok.

<.tr>
<.td>all the content you want<./td>         <.td>all the content you want<./td>
<./tr>

will show spaces. Check it out for yourself. I'll bet that is what is going on.
HTH,
Fuzzy