Re: Favor to Ask

 Date:  Mon, 06 Aug 2001 17:12:05 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Carol,

just for kicks, before I *intentionally* crash my computer . . . would you
at least tell us whether you validated the page at the W3 site?

Standing by,
Fuzzy.

At 04:22 PM 8/6/01 , Carol Parent wrote:
>Afternoon;
>
>A freind of mine gave me a heads-up that one page on a site that I designed
>causes her computer to freeze up.  She then has to reboot.
>
>None of the other pages do this to her computer except this one.
>
>I can't recreate it so I was wondering if you all would take a look and see
>if it causes this to happen to you.
>
>http://www.minnesotasplayland.com/general/gen_info.html
>
>Appreciate it greatly,
>
>Carol Parent

Captain F.M. O'Lary
webmaster(at)canopy.net
The great thing about living in a small town is when you don't know what
you're doing, someone else does.