Re: WingDings . . . Network Settings?

 Date:  Thu, 30 Aug 2001 19:15:24 -0500
 To:  ErthWlkr(at)aol.com,
hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Interesting question Jeff. You may have something there.

Try specifically defining the font on a machine that is displaying the . .
. anomalies. If that fixes it, restart the machine. If it "switches back"
to the "anomalous display" . . . .

You have a Windows NT/2000/ME (Network) Administrator that hates you.

See what I'm thinking, folks? They have dadburn 'desktop profiles' assigned
so you see what they want you to see in the way they want you to see it.
Unless we are talking about a network in an Eastern Block country or
something, I'd buy the sysop breakfast and coffee - lots of coffee - and
ask them to fix my whing-dings.

Luv,
Uncle Fuzzy.