Re: RESTATEMENT: side-by-side placement of tables

 Date:  Sat, 01 Sep 2001 18:19:17 -0500
 To:  Jay Smith <jay(at)JaySmith.com>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 05:28 PM 9/1/01 , Jay Smith wrote:
>Hi again,
>
>My original post is quoted at the bottom of this message, in full.
[ . . .]

Jay, I have an idea.

use less graphics, put it all (all the sub tables you mentioned) in one big
table.

Oh, and about that CSS stuff? Look at it in a <4.x browser or two before
you decide to deliver the file to the customer :->.

Just my NSHO.

Da,
Fuzzyone.
P.S. I guess we know where Fuzzy stands on voicing advise along with
technical solutions too ;-).