Re: Problem using graphic background with tables

 Date:  Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:08:20 -0400
 To:  "Dave Strausfeld" <dstrausfeld(at)benbert.slis.nccu.edu>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dave,

I have a hunch. FWIW:

Take the spaces out between the closing TD and the next opening TD
~everywhere~. ie.

Good.

No good.

Believe it or not! Say, didn't Superman say that? . . . oh, back on track . . .

NN has always handled spaces . . . a little differently. Especially spaces
between table cells in the same table row - no kidding.

Evidence the occasional rash of "why is there a gap in my sliced up (and
tabled) image in NN version bla,bla,bla?" posts to this list that already
have margins and padding set to "0".

HTH,
Fuzzy.

[ . . .]