Re: Margin Settings and Validation

 Date:  Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:14:18 -0400
 To:  HWG Basics <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 09:52 AM 9/27/01 , Blue Tapp wrote:
>Thanks Fuzz.  But the problem with switching to HTML 3.0 is that then I
>can't validly use my ONMOUSEOUT or ONMOUSEOVER elements or my CSS.  Is there
>a way to get the "0" margins using CSS perhaps?
>Blue

Ouch! You're right Blue - sorry.

To answer your question: Yea.

Gregor <gregor.pirnaver(at)email.si>  got it right, right off the bat (as usual):

<BEGIN QUOTE>
Put everything in DIVs and use absolute positioning.
<.body>
<.div style="position: absolute; top:0; left:0">
<.!-- Page content. -->
LP
--
Gregor @ Mandrake 8.0 -> KDE 2.1.1 -> Kmail 1.2 -> ;-)