RE: attributes

 Date:  Fri, 19 Oct 2001 08:04:09 -0400
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Wigmore,

I think you could have a valid point there about creating bloated code.

Personally, I define the values I ~do not~ want the browser to screw up.
Additionally, as but one example, I see that frequently in tables folks
will use TH to 'automatically' bold the text in that cell. This *often*
blows up on them because in fact CENTER *is* the default attribute for TH.

I suspect there are other potential traps - but you mentioned align=left
and that . . . booger . . popped into my tiny mind.

HTH, Fuzzy.