Re: What about this, is this OK?

 Date:  Wed, 31 Oct 2001 22:24:52 -0500
 To:  fantigua(at)home.com,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Fantigua,

Sorry for the delay in getting to this . . .

for starters . . . a DTD is a *required* element.

Without it no page will display dependably and/or predictably.

There are those here who will argue that, but simply pick your source of
(official) reference, and see it for yourself.

This may or may not be your *specific* issue - but - it should be the first
step towards resolution.

HTH,
Fuzzy.