Re: alt tag question

 Date:  Wed, 07 Nov 2001 08:56:57 -0500
 To:  "Ray Henderson" <Ray.Henderson(at)prodigy.net>,
"HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ray,

I don't think your code is the problem.

I think NN is truncating the content of the tag. Try adding the ' title '
attribute (also) and see if that provides a work around.

<.img src=""picture.jpg" width="foo" height="foo" alt="picture of foo"
title="a picture of foo in action">

Don't for get to use a DTD that supports ' title ' ;-).

HTH,
Fuzzy