Re: Font Size - Accessible Web Design

 Date:  Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:49:36 -0500
 To:  Wanda Day <whday(at)earthlink.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Wanda,

stop pulling your hair out - there is an *easy* work around:

Do not define the font, or size. You are creating your own road blocks to
accessibility !

Any browser that has been configured to use a special needs devise has
already had preferences set to accommodate those needs. Allowing the
browser to ~use~ those settings without being ' overridden ' by your
declarations will solve your problem regarding this issue.

~Nowhere~ is it written that "font" is a required element ;-).

HTH,
Fuzzy