Re: SSL difficulties with older browsers

 Date:  Mon, 03 Dec 2001 20:28:52 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Paul (et al),

I had this same problem a while back. I spent tons of hours and telephone
cost on it. In the end I found a *really* simple and effective fix:

Rubles.

Yup Rubles. I just converted the dollars to Rubles, posted those, and sure
enough - customers stopped calling to complain . . . come to think of it .
. . so did the customer.

SEE?!?!?! *really* effective!

;-)
Fuzzy.