RE: "navy" color in gif

 Date:  Sat, 15 Dec 2001 11:01:18 -0500
 To:  "Jeniffer C. Johnson" <lead(at)offlead.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You're amazing Jeniffer, gosh I wish I had some of your patience !!

Nice page - thanks!

But it wouldn't be me if I didn't point out that the 3.2 DTD doesn't
support BGColor in tables . . . This presents a ~very~ interesting
quandary. Try as I might, I can't think of a DTD (off the shelf) that _
would _ fit what you created. I'M NOT SLAMMING YOUR WORK - quite the
contrary - it's a *magnificent* page, and concept. But it is also a mixing
of . . . dialects . .  that just don't seem to fit together (atleast in my
tiny mind), though obviously it should - easily. Huuummmmmmm. Looks like I
have a project for today: figure it out.

Thanks again Jeniffer - I *love* mysteries.
Fuzzy.

At 10:17 AM 12/15/01 , Jeniffer C. Johnson wrote:
>Well, even though there are hundreds of various color charts online, I did
>up my own a few years ago because I couldn't ever find one that suited my
>needs when I needed it. Might as well share it...it's just collecting dust
>anyway.
[ . . .]