Re: [ . . ] demographic!<II>

 Date:  Sun, 16 Dec 2001 10:18:29 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 09:46 AM 12/16/01 , Kym Jones wrote:
>LOL fuzzy..heck, if you're selling a product that is "female" oriented,
>then you employ a design that will attract/keep the attention of
>women....if you're more geared toward's men, then your design is going to
>be more "masculine".

Wow. yea, when it the product is that cut and dried.

>Stands to reason and quite logical to me..but what do I know.

I know the feeling ;-).

>I really don't give a fig what the stats say as to which gender buys more
>over the broad realm of things....I want to attract who I want to attract
>...common sense ? ...

Definitely.
However (bet you knew that was coming), there are sooooooo many . . .
gender neutral . . . products and services out there to market!!

Real Estate for one. Holy Cow. The look and feel of a site could well make
or break it !

I think that is part of why we make the big bucks <belly laugh> we work the
magic. Figuring out whether to make that Real Estate site 'masculine' or
'feminine' *and being right* is, in my experience, magical.

:-)
Fuzzy.