Re: ftp problem

 Date:  Sat, 22 Dec 2001 09:08:28 -0500
 To:  Linda <lindajeane(at)mac.com>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Linda,

A kink in the wire?

In order to be more specific than that we need a little more information:

1) What kind of computer you are using (model and OS version)
2) What FTP program you are using.
3) Is your branch office behind a firewall?
4) Is your IP address named or is it a Bogus Host?

See? just some little stuff like that.
HTH,
Fuzzy.