Re: Need help with common web page information

 Date:  Sat, 22 Dec 2001 14:56:19 -0500
 To:  compucen(at)swbell.net,
"HWG Basics Posting (E-mail)" <hwg-basics-digest(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Linda,

what you are looking for is "SSI" (sever side includes). It is pretty . . .
deep . . for a beginner, but you may just pick it right up - who knows!

One of my (personal) favorite ways of doing this is using PHP (
http://www.php.org ) or PERL, but *both* require the assistance of your ISP
to implement.

If that becomes (or is) a problem, you may want to consider a membership in
evolt.org ( http://www.evolt.org ) one of the benefits of membership is
access to their PHP resources (read: a server running PHP you can use to
process anything your skills allow).

HTH,
Fuzzy.