Re: Recommendations

 Date:  Sun, 10 Mar 2002 07:59:49 -0500
 To:  hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Heather,

it is not a difficult order, it is an impossible one. There is no such thing.

Even the WYSIWYG proponents on this list (I *ain't one*) will tell you that
a WYSIWYG editor is no substitute for knowing the language. Please instruct
your friend that it will compound their learning curve to use one of these
while trying to learn the language. They ~will not~ teach them html, they
will teach them bad habits and improper syntax.

FWIW,
Fuzzy.