Re: Pop-up window<Javascript?>

 Date:  Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:14:31 -0500
 To:  Thomas Rumley <redo4you(at)yahoo.com>,
HWG Basics List <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 08:30 AM 3/26/02 , Thomas Rumley wrote:
>Hello Captain Fuzzy;
>
>Simply put, they turn ON their JavaScript. People who don't use JavaScript
>for their browsing experience are the same people who don't use their A/C in
>the summer. Meaning, if you're already paying for it why not use it?

Uuumm,

I use my AC almost year round (I'm in Florida). I do not turn on JS because
I use my computers to make a living, and they contain irreplaceable data
and software - It has nothing to do with convenience or having already paid
for anything (my browsers were free).

I guess I don't understand.

Thanks,
Fuzzy.