Re: Pop-up window<Javascript?>

 Date:  Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:46:42 -0500
 To:  Thomas Rumley <redo4you(at)yahoo.com>,
HWG Basics List <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 05:25 PM 3/26/02 , Thomas Rumley wrote:
[ . . .]
>I know my thoughts on the subject goes against the grain for some of the
>membership. Frankly I'm surprised the Captain Fuzzy hasn't tried to hit me
>with a zip disk. But I do believe my thoughts on the subject are valid and
>I'm sticking to them!
>
>Tom Rumley

!! Yea Tom!!

1) Thank you for the explanation - you logic is sound. That "extra"
explanation you sent? He has to admit, he was trying to bait that out of
you from your first post on this thread.

2) Though he seems to have a bad reputation, that Fuzzy is just a big 'ol
(fuzzy) teddy bear, once you get to know him. He occasionally growls pretty
ominously - but never really bites . . . well, maybe I should say; never
draws blood ;-).

FWIW,
Fuzzy
<his self>