Re: Site not rendering in Netscape

by Virginia Blalock <virginia(at)>

 Date:  Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:51:53 -0500
 To:  "Donna M Smillie" <dms(at)>,
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:56 PM 9/27/99 , Donna M Smillie wrote:

>You really need to run your code through a validator (eg the W3C validator
>at  There are lots of errors in the code, many
>of them relating to div and table tags, which as Mary pointed out, is often
>the cause of NN not displaying a page.  In particular, the BODY tag comes
>before the closing /HEAD tag, which is likely to be causing a problem with

>And...well, Mary's right - you really ought to get Nickelodeon's permission
>to use graphics from their website.

I knew that there may be validation problems and so forth. I was looking
for more of finding those .art files and such(which I did find) and other
"only IE" things which would make the page not show up.

Lastly, this is NOT my site. This is a site whose maker I told I would try
and help get it to make it readable in Netscape.

Virginia's Visions