Re: Re: Could do with some help!

by Christopher Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>

 Date:  Sun, 10 Oct 1999 14:29:12 +1000
 To:  Donna M Smillie <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

And Donna M Smillie wrote:
>Indeed they are.  You can edit/delete the ones provided and/or create your
>own - so far I haven't found any limit in terms of how many you can create.

I don't think I explained myself well enough!

What I mean is can these "constructs" include prompts for customised (ie
page specific) information?

In other words, I understand you can edit them - but what I need to know is
can those edited constructs contain fields that extra require information
to be inputed on use?

(I'm still not sure if this is any clearer :)

Chris Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>
Institute of Land and Food Resources
University of Melbourne http://www.landfood.unimelb.edu.au
Firefighter, Werribee Fire Brigade, CFA