Re: One Last JS Question (Yeah,Right...)

by "Derek Lavine" <derek(at)realware.com.au>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Oct 1999 06:56:54 +1000
 To:  dis(at)dozier.com,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I don't think this can be done as all browsers work differently. And also
if it could be done it would mean pages could place them selves in a
favorites folder without the users consent (though why some one would want
to do that I don't know). Still if you find it is possible perhaps you
could post the solution to me.

Thanks

Derek