Re: printable orderform

by Jim <webmaster(at)thedigitalpage.com>

 Date:  Tue, 26 Oct 1999 11:08:33 -0700
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:06 AM 10/26/99 , e.rin tickled the electrons and they aligned
themselves to form these words:
>i'm about to scream so someone help, please?!?!
>i'm working on a website that will have a printable order form for people to
>fax orders in on.  problem is, something is wrong with my tables...they
>aren't lining up right and i would like individual empty boxes for people to
>put information in...
>any ideas???

Hi Erin!

A couple of things come to mind. Rather than trying to create and then get
people to print a web page to fill out and fax, why not create a text file,
link to that and let them go from there?

Another option (that I like better) is to create the form in your word
processor and then save it as a .pdf file. They can download/print that and
then fax it in.

A possible third option is to create a form that can be downloaded, filled
out electronically, and emailed back to you.

HTH

Jim Parsons
webmaster(at)thedigitalpage.com
phone: (509) 521-5424