Re: Power point on Web Sites

by Christopher Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>

 Date:  Thu, 16 Dec 1999 14:49:12 +1100
 To:  Sue McCreery <suewa(at)wn.com.au>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
G'Day Sue,

At 11:17 16/12/99 +0800, Sue McCreery wrote:
>Hi
>I  joined your group a while back as I am about to get into web design .
>I am in West Aust and most of you seem to be in USA is this correct.

Bert and I try to add an Aussie influence every now and then :)

>My first ? for you all is , can you  put  a power point presentation  across
>to a web page and if so how do you do it.

Two ways - you can either place the PPT/PPS file there for people to
download or you can use PowerPoint's "Save as HTML" feature.

Chris Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>
Institute of Land and Food Resources
University of Melbourne http://www.landfood.unimelb.edu.au