Re: wrong date on .shtml page

by Christopher Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>

 Date:  Mon, 21 Feb 2000 17:16:44 +1100
 To:  artdieli(at)earthlink.net,
hwg basics list <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
G'Day Art,

At 19:22 20/02/00 -0800, Arthur V. Dieli wrote:
>I can get the date and time by using a #echo
>statement but I don't know how to get just "Feb 20, 2000" to display, for
>example.  My host is using Linux and they have some documentation but I've
>spent a number of fruitless days searching for the specs.

I haven't spent a lot of time on SSI myself :-)

However, here are the two lines of code from my site which format the "last
modified" date:

<!--#config timefmt="%1e %B %Y" -->
Last modified: <!--#flastmod virtual="${DOCUMENT_NAME}" -->

There is a tutorial here that might help:
http://www.sunworld.com/sunworldonline/swol-12-1996/swol-12-webmaster.html

Chris Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>
Institute of Land and Food Resources
University of Melbourne http://www.landfood.unimelb.edu.au