Re: Classes starting in March

by Christopher Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>

 Date:  Wed, 01 Mar 2000 13:47:15 +1100
 To:  EncomDesign(at)aol.com,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
G'Day Mark,

At 18:02 29/02/00 -0500, EncomDesign(at)aol.com wrote:
>Did we need anything for the ASP class? HWG have deleted the page so I can't
>see if anything was needed!

Either access to an NT server that allows ASP programming, or download
Personal Web Server from MS (hidden in NT Option Pak 4) for PCs -
unfortunately PWS support for Macs has been discontinued.  I'm not up to
date on the status of ChilliASP (or whatever it is called - ASP for UNIX).

If the class has disappeared from the "list of courses" it probably means
the course is full :)

Chris Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>
Institute of Land and Food Resources
University of Melbourne http://www.landfood.unimelb.edu.au