Re: Cell width shifts

by Jim <webmaster(at)thedigitalpage.com>

 Date:  Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:13:19 -0800
 To:  Leopoldo Willik <munchhausen(at)rocketmail.com>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:33 PM 3/28/00 , Leopoldo Willik tickled the electrons and they
aligned themselves to form these words:

><snip>
>
>In NN, all the screens appear to be 10%, 80% and 10%, except the "Contact"
>screen which looks the exactly the same as in IE.
<snip>

Maybe you should try dumping your cache files in NS, they look the same to
me. Or at least as close as they are ever going to get between the two
browsers. They are never going to be perfect, simply due to the differences
in how each browser renders a page.

You might check the width of the two graphics on the index page. NS will
render the table from left-to-right. If there isn't enough room, the right
and or left side will be compressed. You may have to reduce the width of
the graphics.

Jim Parsons
webmaster(at)thedigitalpage.com
phone: (509) 521-5424