Re: Search Sites

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Tue, 08 Aug 2000 14:00:55 -0500
 To:  Jim Tom Polk <jtpolk(at)texas.net>,
hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thank you!

I've printed the information and tacked it up next to my monitor. I am
seriously considering Web Position Gold though just to help organize my
submissions and track them as my little kitchen-table business grows. Now,
I'm not so sure.

I also find it interesting about Northern Light -- I had never heard of it
until it started showing up in some of the traffic reports I have on
various sites. Maybe they're still new and ambitious?

Just curious as to what everyone's opinion is on this, and, yes, I know
WPGold was extensively debated here about a month ago.

Thanks!
Tamara