Re: A class

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Thu, 10 Aug 2000 21:04:24 -0500
 To:  tondij(at)caprock-spur.com (Tondi Jeter),
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Tondi --

First, you have my sympathy.

Second, investigate Joe Burns' books and website, www.htmlgoodies.com.

I have his book JavaScript Goodies and it is written in a format that I
think you, as a teacher, could appreciate, as well as use as a guideline
for formulating some lessons of your own. You may also want to check out
WebMonkey for some intoductory lessons as well as an area that's for kids.
I haven't been to the kids area, but these two sources could help you get
started.

Third, for your own peace of mind, you may want to consider some HWG
courses so you don't get *caught* by the students.

Good luck!
Tamara