Re: WEB HOSTS

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Tue, 29 Aug 2000 18:13:02 -0500
 To:  "Captain F.M. O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>,
"Marcia" <marciaanddarin(at)yahoo.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
O.k., Fuzzy -- you are nuts.

I tried that route -- $24.95 with a *recommended* local host.

What did we get?

         Site down at least one hour per month -- usually more
         Absolutely no cgi-bin access
         No forms
         Basically, over-priced and underperforming

I'm at TVCNet  and so are most of my clients -- thank you Darrell and Jim!
-- those guys are great!

Tamara