Re: shopping cart w/Paypal?

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Wed, 30 Aug 2000 20:15:41 -0500
 To:  Karen & Rob Pickel <pegleg(at)rapidnet.com>,
"'hwg-basics(at)hwg.org'" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Karen,

I have a non-profit that just started using PayPal for memberships. What
you need to do is find a way to have your order form total the amount and
then *pay* paypal, but the customer will have to enter the total in there.

If a customer is ordering 20 or more items, you may want to check into the
viability of a straight merchant account. Much less is probably going to be
less that satisfactory through PayPal.

While the discount rate is great, it seems like you are asking a little
more of the program that it was intended to give.

Good luck!
Tamara