Re: A Forms Question

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Thu, 26 Oct 2000 11:23:10 -0500
 To:  "Ken Jones" <kejones(at)erols.com>,
"HWG List" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ken,

Something like a cgi mail script may not be all that hard. Check with your
friend's web site host and see if by chance it already comes with something
like Matt's FormMail. In that case, it's already there, you just have to
include the correct fields to get it to go. The host might even have
instructions somewhere :-)

And, if it's not there, see if you have a cgi-bin on that hosting space. It
can take some doing, but there's lots of folks on this list that helped me
tremendously when I installed my first cgi and I'm sure they'll be ready to
help you too.

Good luck!
Tamara