Welcome!

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Fri, 10 Nov 2000 15:41:18 -0600
 To:  "Brent" <brent(at)dogwoodshelties.net>,
"'HWG'" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You've come to the right place -- I have absolutely no budget, but HWG is
the best $80 I've ever spent (I'm in my second year :-> )

A couple of things I've found -- and keep forgetting -- use the HWG list
archives, explore the site, and one of these days I really am going to take
some courses.

At 02:40 PM 11/10/00 -0600, Brent wrote:
>I'm curious if you all feel the $40 is worth joining the HTML Guild. I
>didn't know anything about the HTML Guild but thought I'd gamble on it.
>Hope the gamble pays off.  I know my site needs a lot of "cleaning up" and
>it'd be nice to find help and support here online.

For cleaning up web sites, the W3C offers a validation service at
http://validator.w3.org/ and the guild, along with the lists, are very
helpful at explaining just what all those errors are all about.

Good luck to you --

~Tamara