Yahoo

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Dec 2000 19:06:28 -0600
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi all,

I have been reading and studying these posts, in some ways, I can agree
with paying for a listing. Yet, on another list, I know someone who spent a
year (how diligent, I don't know), but a year to get a page moved from one
category to another.

Has anyone paid for a listing on Yahoo? Or, any other engine/directory? If
so, was it successful? Would you do it again?

Also, I'm lazy tonight (Friday in the USA) -- does the HWG have a
*marketing* list? Another list just had a query about SEO and wants to farm
it out -- yeah right! Under which model? were my thoughts and I did not
respond, but this is important as we face a rather significant shift in how
we're going to do business (I would assume anyway)

Thanks,
Tamara