Re: So which DOCTYPE should I use?

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Tue, 13 Feb 2001 18:34:53 -0600
 To:  Jay Smith <jay(at)JaySmith.com>,
hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
(oh Fuzzy, who will get here first??)

Given a quick look of your specs, XHTML 1.0 trans since

1) It is the transition of HTML 4.01 Strict to XML

2) Trans since browsers have yet to fully support XHTML/XML

3) XHTML requires proper nesting, well-formed documents and closed tags --
all good habits to start practicing yesterday.

FWIW,
~Tamara