Re: Table tag non-validation

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Thu, 15 Feb 2001 06:35:51 -0600
 To:  "sfmalo" <sfmalo(at)msn.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sharon,

Without a url, I'm going to take a wild guess -- the real problem is the
*Line 21, column 62.*
I've had some weird *why would it want /that/* with validator errors, but
it was the /position/ of the table, not the *element.*

I don't know if that's going to hold true here, but it might be worth a shot.

FWIW,
Tamara