Re: How can I do this?

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Sun, 18 Feb 2001 10:06:04 -0600
 To:  MiklBike(at)aol.com,
hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Michael,

Sure it is. Just put a border around it. When you upload the image and then
code it to the page, I usually include border="0" because I don't want the
border. In your case, put border="1" in the transparent gif image tag and
then instruct the students to right click in/on the box and save the
transparent gif.

>How can I allow students to download the gif by clicking on a link? In other
>words, click on the link and instead of openng the image in a new browser
>window, it downloads. Because the image is invisible to begin with and only 3
>X 3, right-clicking then saving is not a good option.
>
>Know what I mean?

~Tamara