Re: Web sites to learn from...

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Wed, 14 Mar 2001 16:52:32 -0600
 To:  Marcia <marciaanddarin(at)yahoo.com>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 01:01 PM 3/14/01 -0800, Marcia wrote:
>Hi
>
>Just wondering if any of you could recommend any
>sites that have a good layout and generally
>good web design techniques? I would like to visit them
>to learn from them :)  These could be any site that
>you
>found that you liked the layout, color scheme, etc.
>
>Thanks in advance
>Marcia

Have you looked in the HWG-Critiques list? It's archived off the HWG site
and I enjoy that list -- it keeps me creative while looking at others'
work. Otherwise, I'd probably keep doing the same old, same old.

It not only offers sites for critique, but also responses as to what people
think work and don't work

~Tamara